Confirmed

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Regina Daniels Calls Out Fraudster Using Her Name To Defraud People


Teenage Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has called out a young man posing as producer to defraud people with her name.

Sharing photos from a fake fanpage created by the said man, Regina wrote;
I believe is been operated by him. I have warned before and am still warning again, I have nothing to the with any Reginadanielsfanpage or any Regina Daniels account apart from my verified account. WARNING: I don’t run a production house. As for the Facebook blogger that started all this drama online, I hope you have gotten your 1min traffic on ur page , that is if you are not the one operating the fake accounts. Meanwhile…as you don decide to hawk my matter for head like gala, I dey mama put for Ojuelegba dey eat hot pepper rice.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com