Confirmed

Sunday, January 29, 2017

So sad! Sports Minister Solomon Dalung loses first wife


Sports Minister Solomon Dalung has lost his first
wife. He got on Facebook this morning to share
the sad news. He wrote:

"I AM BEREAVED:
For it is appointed for man to live
thereafter comes death and judgment says
the Holy Bible. While in the Quran, it states
that it is appointed that every soul shall
test death.
My heart is heavy, I cannot continue, I lost
my first wife this morning. May her soul
and the souls of faithful departed rest in
the bosom of the Lord, amen.
What a black Sunday".
May her soul rest in peace. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com