Confirmed

Monday, January 16, 2017

Lagos little boy who swore to be a yahoo boy in future starts a private school (photo)


Recall Segun, the little boy who swore in a
video that he wants to be an internet fraudstar a.k.a yahoo yahoo? He has
started a private school with the help of funds
from people. The boy who already has an
Instagram page with over 51k followers shared
the post and wrote:

“In the face of every obstacle, I
survived without a bruise !
Because I don’t believe in
IMPOSSIBLE
And that’s what get me through.
Some months back I left the the
public school I was attending
because I felt I deserve a
standard education without a
penny and any hope of resuming
in a better one ……I prayed and
had faith !! Am so happy to
announce to you all now that am
now a student of qualified private
school with the help of GOD and
all the support have been getting
from YOU ALL..
I now get picked and dropped by
a school bus. Words can’t be
enough to express how grateful I
am !! To everybody that as been
sending me funds so I could have
a better life …may you all be
favored before men and GOD
#AMEN
thanks to @zlatan_ibile and
@i_am_kakadu for all their
endless efforts …..I will make you
all proud walaitalai”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com