Confirmed

Sunday, January 29, 2017

"You are self-centered and stingy" - Dj Real calls out Small Doctor


Read his open letter

I'm writing this Open Letter to all street
DJs and my fans to learn from my
mistake. Been keeping silence for the past
few months now based on what happened
between me and Small Doctor who thinks
he's bigger than the person who stoodby
him, believed In his talent and did all his
possible best to help him get to where he
Is today with GOD's blessing.
1. I Got to know him through a friend and
artist called O'black some years back as
his bike boy who drops him off at shows.
O'black Introduced him to me. That he
can be of help to me anytime I want to
visit Alaba Market to drop jobs done for
the marketers.. That's how he became my
personal Bike Boy which I do pay him. Not
until a day one of his Agege brother called
"Mayor" brought him to me that he want
me to help his career and I told Mayor
that Small Doctor never told me that he
sings but with love I accepted him as a
brother without collecting a dime or ask
him to sign any agreement with my outfit
#RealBeatPlanet.
Why I took over his job personally with
love was when I heard that one of his
written #Gbagaun was stolen by O'black
and featured Konga. That was when I
personally took him to Dresan to Rrecord
the song which Is his very first single and
I gave him massive promotion. I also
remembered vividly that I took him to
some street Djs back then but they all
turned him down that they can't promote
a tout song and I shouldered all his
promotion and responsibilities.
2. The purpose for this letter Is because I
get different calls and false accusation by
some DJs which he now see as saviours
ever since I dropped him off my Label.
That I was the one blocking their way from
Small Doctor for not giving them money
for promotion they are doing for him.
They never knew what I was going
through within myself, because the so
called artist Is a self-centered and stingy
that he finds It hard to settle me on any
show he gets which I never ask him again
after series of meetings and no result.
3. When I released the Best Of Small
Doctor which took over everywhere, I was
first challenged and sanctioned at Alaba
Market by the marketers, so I had to
pressurize him before he dropped 30k to
settle all marketers but I rather took him
down to alaba market to host all the
marketers because the money he dropped
can't sort anything than to just buy drinks
for the marketers and they all accepted
him as their son because they know I
never for once been bad to them.
My witnesses at Alaba Market that very
day are #PersonEntertainment
#UnclePromise #RudeBoyEntertainment
#V12Graphics #UprightEntertainment
#ObikwuEntertainment. I was also
challenge In the year 2015 At D'tunes
house when we were hosted by Dtunes
base on his new artists signed then.
On our way out all the street Djs hosted
that day were accusing me of not giving
them money Small Doctor gave me to sort
them and I replied them that If he gave me
any money to sort them that I shouldn't
see the end of 2015.
But all thanks to almighty Allah I'm alive
today. The likes of Dj Mellowshe, Dj
Money, Dj Murbeat, Dj Samba, Dj B5 And
Churchill And Stud were also my witness.
Now that he sees none of his song on my
Track List anymore, he now finds his way
to go spend lot of money to persuade
those Djs he never for once had respect
for which I was doing for him free of
charge before.
Lesson learnt. My advice to all street Djs
Is don't help any artiste all In the name of
pity or he has talent, without signing a
deal or contract. Learn from my mistake.
And for Small Doctor please kindly remove
my label name from your social media
handle. Am not GOD who blessed you and
I will never pray for your career to end
soon, but your pride and ego I pray It
won't ruin you.
God Bless You All Thanks ( Dj Real)"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com