Confirmed

Friday, November 02, 2018

Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole and her hubby, Kunle Fawole, popularly known as Abounce , have welcomed their first child in the U.S. 

They got married in February, 2017.

The new mother made the announcement via her Instagram handle.

She wrote;
When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma � 
#MyGreatestAchievementIsHere
#ALetterToMyFirstChild
#MyMostPreciousGift
#TheNewTitleMummy
#GratefulHeart
#Testimony
#Miracle
#Nov1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com