Confirmed

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Serena Williams Shared Motivational Message As She Launched Her Own Fashion Line

Tennis player and mother of one, Serena Williams launched her online shop after dreaming of pursuing a fashion career since her teenage years.
According to Serena,  she was discouraged by most and asked to face tennis squarely. But she had to find a way to make both work together.

After 15 years of trying and having people in fashion tell her "no", her dream has finally come true and she shared a message of encouragement on Instagram.
She wrote:
They say life is about timing. I learned this lesson at age 18, when I chose to play a light tennis schedule because I wanted to go to fashion school. Some criticized my decision, but I knew I had two loves--tennis and fashion--and had to find a way to make them coexist. After 15 years of false starts, and people in fashion telling me "no," it only only drove me to work harder. As a result, I discovered what it meant to invest in myself, and I allowed that belief in myself to drive me to reach my dream. 
Today, I am proud to launch @serena , my own online shop. Never stop believing in yourself, you're worth it. #BeSeenBeHeard





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com