Confirmed

Thursday, May 31, 2018

‘I Want My Son To Join Man United Over PSG’- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mum

Ronaldo has hinted at a summer move away from Real Madrid and his mother would prefer a return to Manchester United over a switch to Paris Saint-Germain .
Having helped the Blancos to a third successive Champions League crown, the Portuguese went on to refer to his time at the Santiago Bernabeu in the past tense .
Transfer talk was immediately sparked, with Ronaldo offering contradictory messages regarding his future since then to keep the rumour mill ticking over .
Few clubs would be willing to put a deal in place were the exit doors to be opened in Spain, with only those with the deepest pockets capable of pulling off such a coup.
United and PSG would form part of that exclusive club and Dolores Aveiro has suggested to her son that a second stint at Old Trafford should be taken in if he really does want a fresh start.
She told SFR Sport prior to Ronaldo’s exit hint in Kiev: “I like Paris. I go there now and again.
“The last time was with my son when he won the Ballon D’Or. I felt very proud.
“Every time I go to Paris, everyone treats me very well.
“If I’m telling you the truth, I wouldn’t mind, but I would prefer him to return to Manchester.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com