Confirmed

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

“I Finally Had S3x Today ” – Bobrisky Announces To Fans

Bobrisky is back in Nigeria and he’s made his fans how much he has missed is mystery BAE so much.The controversial cross-dresser in a series of snapchat posts revealed he had sex with his BAE, and he describes it as ‘Sweet’ “I Finally had sex today”.
He announced to his fans hours after arriving Nigeria.
After much queries from fans on who he had sex with, he said “Why is everyone asking who i had sex with, My Bae now”.He further gave more details, He wrote,
“My darling baby, omo i enjoyed my sex tonight o. Chai d tin be like say i dey heaven. But i scream small sha. Abeg make i no spoil little children on my snap lol.

See the snaps Below;









2 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com