Confirmed

Thursday, March 30, 2017

I have seen Apostle Johnson Suleman nakedness , he's not a pastor - Stephanie Otobo comes for him

Nigerian-Canadian based singer, Stephanie Otobo who is embroiled in a sex scandal with Apostle Suleman says she isn't done with him yet. In a new video posted on Facebook,
which was shared by Elsie Halima Reed, Stephanie said:

” I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man  and I have seen your nakedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you until you speak the truth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com