Confirmed

Monday, February 20, 2017

Super Eagles’ Striker, Ighalo About To Complete


Super Eagles’ striker Jude Ighalo has built a one-storey orphanage home in Lagos which will be opening soon.

The orphanage home called ‘Ighalo Orphanage Home’ is located at Kudeyindu Estate in Ijegun,bLagos and is 90% complete from the photos the
former Watford striker shared on his Twitter and Instagram.
Ighalo grew up in the squalor of Ajegunle in Lagos and is very passionate about giving back
to the society.
In an interview last year, the Changchun Yatai striker explained that he does all these charity because he knows what it is to live without money.

“Since I started playing
professionally, I’ve been helping those back home. It is not because I have too much money or millions, but because I know what it is like to have nothing.


“That is why I do that. Hopefully I can inspire more people to do something for those who are less fortunate.

“I love playing every day, and I
just want others to be as happy as



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com