Confirmed

Sunday, January 15, 2017

What a shot! Ikechukwu proposed to me in public because if he did it in private I could have said no' - Sarah Ofili

The ongoing beef between Nigerian rapper,
Ikechukwu, Terry Tha Rapman and Sarah Ofili is
still raging on.
Now, Sarah has just granted an interview to an
online radio show called 'Crux of the Matter' with
Elsie Godwin where she spoke on the topic,
‘Surviving a Broken Engagement’
On the show, she was asked who broke off the
engagement she had with Ikechukwu and Sarah
said, 'In my case, I did'
So why did you say YES when he proposed,
' because of pressure. he proposed in
public and I'm that kind of typical ride or
die girl, I won't embarrass my man in
public even though I felt he put me on
that spot and he shouldn't have, but he
was smart he knew if he did it privately
there was a chance I'll say NO because a
day before I had seen a message on my
sister's phone tryimg to help him plan the
surprise and pick a ring and I went crazy.
I was like HELL NO, don't do it, stop
whatever you are planning but he still
went ahead to propose '
Sarah went on to say, 'on the day he proposed, I
was talking through my teeth like 'nigga don't do
it, nigga get the fuck up' but he did and I said
YES, but really I do envy girls that are bold
enough to say NO on the spot'.
Ikechukwu and Sarah Ofili got engaged in October
of 2011 after he proposed to Sarah in front of
family and friends on her birthday but they broke
up in February 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com