Confirmed

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Kim Kardashian Claps Back At Lindsay Lohan for Braids Diss, Slams Her 'Sudden Foreign Accent'

After Lindsay Lohan commented on Perez Hilton’s Instagram calling Kim Kardashian’s braids “confusing,” the reality star retaliated by describing Lohan’s vaguely British accent the same way.

Kardashian posted a photo to social media on Monday, January 29, of her new hair with the caption “BO WEST,” seemingly inspired by Bo Derek. The KKW Beauty creator is facing backlash and being accused of cultural appropriation from fans for her cornrows. Amid the controversy, Lohan took to Hilton’s Instagram to write “I am confused” when the blogger asked followers for their thoughts on Kardashian’s new ‘do.

Kardashian replied. “@linsdaylohan you know what’s confusing…..your sudden foreign accent,”



Kardashian West is referring to the puzzling European accent Lohan adopted in late 2016 after a year of traveling.
“It’s a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn,” she told the Daily Mail at the time. “I’ve been learning different languages since I was a child. I’m fluent in English and French can understand Russian and am learning Turkish, Italian and Arabic.”

However, during a recent appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, Lohan’s accent was noticeably missing. She does, however, have big plans to move abroad.
“I’m discussing designing an island in Dubai,” the 31-year-old star told Williams. “I have a lot of little projects there because I like to keep busy. So, when I’m finished filming [British sitcom] Sick Note I can go back to Dubai, start the lipstick, discuss that and then design this island" - Lohan Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com