Confirmed

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Khloe Kardashian Confused Over What To Name Her Babyp

Following Khloe Kardashian big sister, Kim Kardashian West’s baby name reveal, pregnant Khloé still has no idea on what to name her first child with NBA beau Tristan Thompson.

The expecting 33-year-old tweeted Friday at Kylie Jenner superfan Johnny Cyrus:

‘I CAN BARELY DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO EAT. LET ALONE NAME A B atABY!’

However, previously, Khloe told Ellen Degeneres

I THINK IF IT’S A BOY I’LL GO WITH JUNIOR – TRISTAN JR.,’ THEN FOR A GIRL, I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.’

Khloé and the Canadian 26-year-old – who have no marriage plans – are rumored to be having a son, which will arrive sometime in April.

WE’RE NOT IN ANY RUSH FOR [MARRIAGE]. AS YOU KNOW I’VE RUSHED QUITE A FEW THINGS BEFORE,’ KARDASHIAN TOLD DEGENERES.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com