Confirmed

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Javier Hernandez Returns To Manchester United

West Ham striker Javier Hernandez has given his thoughts ahead of his first return to Old Trafford since departing the club in 2015.
The diminutive Mexican is in line to make his debut against his former club this Sunday in United’s Premier League opener.
In a pre-match press conference Chicharito admitted he was still unsure on whether he would celebrate if he found the back of the net versus United.
“It’s my old club with my old fans and my old stadium, so probably I cannot celebrate,” he told reporters. “But as well it would be my first goal with my comeback with a club that has a lot of confidence in me.
“I don’t know – in this type of game and with these type of opportunities i will not think about celebration.”
Hernandez spent five seasons as a Red between 2010 and 2015 in which he scored 59 goals in 158 appearances across all competitions, before he left for Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen.
Mourinho revealed towards the end of last season that if he had been in charge in 2015 he never would have let the striker leave, however, Hernandez’s mind appears to be firmly on his current club and Sunday’s match.
“My mind is completely at West Ham,” he added. “But I do appreciate the words he has said in the past months but right now I am a Hammer.”
Hernandez joined Slaven Bilic’s side for a reported £16million this summer from the club United sold him to, Bayer Leverkusen, but the 96-time Mexico international declared he had no regrets about his exit from the Reds.
“Regrets on leaving? I never have regrets in my life,” he stated. “Good things are not as good as we think and those experiences are something that you learn from and give you things to look forward to in the future.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com