Confirmed

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed

A mother's anguish has been captured in a stunning image of a monkey clutching her collapsed offspring.


'This moment is rare, especially with animals.'

The monkey, appearing to be wailing as it holds the limp body of her baby, was photographed in Jabalphur, India, by 31-year-old Avinash Lodhi.

Happily moments after it was taken, the youngster appeared to make a full recovery.

Avinash said: 'This picture is very close to my heart because throughout my entire photography career I have never seen anything like this.

'It was taken in Madhya Pradesh, in central India, and Avinash said: 

'It was so quick I didn't even know what was happening when I took the picture but as soon as I confirmed the image I was silent for an hour.


'This picture is very close to my heart because throughout my entire photography career I have never seen anything like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com