Confirmed

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mike: I'll end my football career in China

Super Eagles captain and the formal Chelsea player John Obi Mikel has hinted
that Tianjin Teda will be his final bus stop in
football, if all things go on well with him in
China.
Mikel signed a three-year deal with the Chinese
Super League club currently training in Malaga,
Spain after being frozen out at Chelsea, where
he spent close to eleven years winning titles.
Mikel Obi
“Of course, I want to stay in a team for a long
time, I left Chelsea after eleven years, I hope to
stay in TEDA for a long time, not one or two
seasons, “ Mikel was quoted as saying by
Netease Sports.
“If the club will not let me go, I hope to stay
until the end of my career, TEDA will be my last
stop.”
Mikel scored his first goal for his new club in
their 6-2 loss to German side St. Pauli
yesterday.
His goal came off a header from a well delivered
free kick, which left the goalkepper of St. Pauli
stranded in goal as the ball flew into the net.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com