Confirmed

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A young man received hot slaps after he masturbated and then ejaculated on a female customer


Below is the shocking and
frightening account of the incident by victim,
Anaeto Amaka Vivi, on Instagram

"I went to Diamond bank (Nnewi)
and went to their customer service to lay
a complaint but the crowd at the spot was
much so I stood in one of the queues
there, there was this guy (via pix) behind
me I noticed he was somehow resting on
me so I moved a little and he moved with
me,
I noticed something suspicious so I
looked back I saw him crossed both of his
hands covered with a paper down his
waist.... I kept mute and was busy with
my phone I noticed something behind me
again I turned and saw him with his hands
at the same position so all of a sudden I
felt something hot dripped on my leg to
my outmost surprise it was a sperm I
turned gat hold of him and gave him some
hot slaps I know he has never received in
his life before.... if not for the securities
that intervene like seriously he won't live
to remember a day like this
#what_an_assault



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com