Confirmed

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"I did not kill my husband" Wife of late Chuks Okebata reveals her side of the story


Ever since a video emerged on
Facebook showing
late Chuks Okebata and his wife engaged in a war
of words after which she called the cops on him,
people have been accusing Chuks' wife of having
a hand in his death.
Chuks' wife has reacted to the damaging videos
making the rounds by telling her side of the
story. According to her, she called the cops on
her husband for her own safety because Chuks
constantly subjected her to physical abuse.
Read her story as told to Amanda Chisom below;

"My own side of the story

Amanda , I once came to you about my husband
and his incessant abuse and cheating. Yes I am
the wife of the man who was assassinated, and I
am just distraught. I do not even know where to
start but it is only right I tell my own side of the
story. I am innocent, God is my witness that I did
not kill my husband or the evil that my husband’s
family is portraying me to be, yes my sister in-
law posted that video to make me look evil but
the part she did not tell anybody was that I was
calling the police to save me because he always
beat me up and I was told to call the police
whenever he started and that was exactly what I
was doing, from the video you would see that I
did not fight him or answered him. Should I have
allowed him to kill me?
Amanda, we have been married for 13 years since
I was 19, it has been beating upon beating, I have
gone through surgeries because of beating he
gave me. How can I kill my husband, we live
together, till the day he left for Nigeria, I packed
his things , how could I kill him. Who do I know
to order a hit on the father of my children? I have
no interest in his properties as suggested after all
we built every thing together. God knows I am
innocent. He went to Nigeria and was going to
club spraying dollars and showing off, revealing
his locations . They want to pin my husband’s
death on me, my husband was not assassinated.
He was kidnapped, because he is a military man
he is always with a gun and when he shot to
death one of the kidnappers,they shot him. Why is
my family leaving out information about what
happened and pinning it on me?
I never threatened him to kill him, I am a working
woman with a paying job and have no reason to
kill him because of properties . All I just want is
peace to mourn and raise my children. You can
confirm my story from those people in my home
town. My husband was careless in a country with
high rate of crime and was kidnapped, if he had
not shot one of the robbers all we would have
been talking about is paying ransom not death.
Amanda why would I kill the father of my kids,
why would I choose his death over a divorce if
things were that bad. I have two boys, who will
help me raise them? I am completely innocent of
all the allegations. I have endured all this years
through his beating and cheating and I did not
leave or kill him, why would I do it now? All I ask
is that I am left to mourn in peace and the killers
found and prosecuted.
Nne biko help me
I’m an innocent victim here
I love my husband and I’m still in tears
I’m mourning him and people are accusing them
wrongly.My children are crying daily."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com