Confirmed

Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Ghanaian man who lost wife and 3 kids in a fire outbreak narrates ordeal


A Ghanaian man identified as John Kwame Atta
Owusu, whose wife and three children died in
a fire outbreak in Finland, says he completely
went dumb for 3 hours after hearing the
heartbreaking news. His wife, Nana Ago Prah and
three children all died in the early hours of Friday,
December 9, 2016, when their home was razed
down by the fire.
Speaking in a recent interview with 3news, the
heartbroken husband recalled the moment he
received sad news about his family's demise.

'I was at work at dawn and my immediate
boss I report to came with a smiling face
and asked me to come with him for a
conversation. I didn’t know exactly what
he wanted to talk about but I followed him
all the same but to my surprise, we went
to a different room.
'Upon reaching the room, I saw two police
officers who asked me to sit and
immediately started asking me questions
related to my residential address which
they asked me to confirm if it was
correct. They then told me that my wife
and children had all been burnt to death in
a fire outbreak and after hearing that, I
wasn’t able to speak for the next three
hours.' he said.
According to Kwame, he said two different
security agencies in Finland have been tasked to
conduct investigations into the cause of the fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com